Caleb's hands at birth.

Caleb's hands at birth.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Beginning.....

I found out I was pregnant with our third child, mid-summer 2008. I was happy and content with my two children, and to be just plain honest, I did not want a third child. I had just moved my family by myself to South Carolina, from North Carolina. My husband is in the military, so uprooting our family every three years was a part of the "military life". After the initial shock wore off that we were expecting, I began to embrace pregnancy once again. I was excited that I was going to carry the baby during late summer, fall, winter and late winter. No more carrying a baby through the hot summer!! I know there are mommas who agree with me on that one! It’s no fun! When I finally felt the first nudge inside me, around the thirteenth week, I knew that I loved him / her, and I knew this was all God's doing. I had a wonderful pregnancy. As I was waiting to become a mother yet again, to another amazing child, I had no Idea how this child would impact so many life’s, including my own. As February (due month) crept around the corner, I was preparing the house and my children for another addition to the family. Madison my oldest was excited for the new edition, and little Cameron had no idea what to expect!  Cameron was three about to turn four, and Madison was eight years old. I carried the child as long as I physically could. I was induced on February 18th, 2009. The day that would change my life forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment